Friday, October 10, 2008

Sarah Palin Facebook Farce

I got this faux Facebook profile - poking fun at Sarah Palin - in an email last week. Its kind of blurry, so here's the content:

Status: Sarah Palin is job creation and shoring up the economy... trade... not seeing trade as a competitive, scary thing.
Networks: Alaska, Washington D.C.
Sex: Female
Relationship Status: Married to A Snowmobile Guy
Looking For: Friendship, Networking
Birthday: February 11, 1964
Hometown: Sandpoint, Idaho
Political Views: None - I'm not very political
Religious Views: Jesusologist

Mini-Feed:
Today:
Alaskan Wolf Population added the Zombie Application (1:58 PM)
You joined the group Never Been Out of North America (11:58 AM)
You removed Katie Couric from your Friends (11:17 AM)
You added Katie Couric as a Friend (8:31 AM)
Yesterday:
You banned the Reading Books Application (3:24 PM)
George Bush lost his phone again. Send me your number! (3:00 PM)
You ranked "Dumber Than a 5th Grader" in NBC.com's Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Challenge Quiz (2:41 PM)
You ignored the Bush Doctrine Application (1:01 PM)
Babies invited You to join the group Thanks For Not Killing Us (12:58 PM)
Levi Johnston had to take some gay ass baby class and watched some fugly bitch shit out a kid. Gonna puke.
The Wall:
Vladimir Putin, Sultan of Love wrote:
Sup gurl? Thanks for adding me, yo. I seen how you be starin at me from across the water. Why don't you sail that fine phat ass over here?
McCain wrote:
Hey! You're a woman, right? Are you busy for the next 4 years?
Bristol Palin wrote:
Mom, I've narrowed it down to 2 names: 1)Twix 2)Spatula Which one do you like better?
Todd Palin wrote:
Hey, Hon! I wanna drill baby, drill u 2nite! LOL! See you after Snowmobilin'!
Bill Clinton wrote:
Let's definitely meet up so I can "prep" you for the debates. We should "prep" at the same place we always "prep." I'll try not to "prep" in your hair this time. Sorry! LOL
Obama wrote:
Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work! Hahahaha! LOL
Jesus wrote:
You like me. We get it. Seriously, though, tone it the fuck down. WTF.

Friends:
McCain; Bristol Palin, Russia, The Entire Population of Alaska, Wayne Gretzky, I'm Banging Your Daughter

Photo Albums:
Me+Some Vikings=Awesome and Pretty Pictures of Me!

Groups:
Mothers Against Daughter's Diaphragms (M.A.D.D.), 1 Million Strong for Igloos, Evolution Schmevolution, Jesus Rode a Dino-Horse, Bein' Folksy!, Everything the Bible Says, Lipstick Fun!, Shoot Stuff in the Face Enthusiasts, Sometimes I Don't Make Any Sense Butter Mountain Walrus Choke, Sportscasters Turned Governors, M.I.L.F.s for Jesus

Places I've Been:
Alaska



Humorous, especially with a prior knowledge of Facebook...

No comments: